NOW THAT YOU have done your permaculture design course, you might consider practicing your permaculture through permaculture’s own media.
Permaculture Australia (PA), Australia’s national permaculture association that manages the Permafund grants program and Accredited Permaculture Training, is now looking for people to join its communications team. The team implements PA’s third action — networking permaculture people across the country.
Our media is the means by which we get the permaculture message out to the world. Online is often the first place people seek out information about permaculture and its organisations like Permaculture Australia.
Practice your skills
We are looking for people who have or are willing to be mentored in these skills:
- writing blogs about permaculture including covering events, permaculture people and ideas
- making photos for publication on PA’s website and social media, including video if you have that skill
- willing to use their existing, or to learn, website support skills using WordPress software
- networking PA information on its blog and social media (Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Instagram) including the accredited training, Permafund, International Permaculture Day and other topics
producing and distributing PA media releases
- assisting members promote their courses, goods and services on the PA website and through social media.
Permaculture Australia’s is a collaborative team interested in people who can:
- work cooperatively in a team environment in which dialog and discussion lead to decision making…
- be relied upon to do the tasks they volunteer to do
- be relied upon to participate in monthly Skype meetings
- be guided by the permaculture design system’s three ethics.
The commitment is not great, however reliability in attending regular online meetings and carrying out your tasks are. The role is for those with a level of commitment to permaculture and its evolution.
Interested in this opportunity to help make permaculture better?
Complete the form below to register your interest or email us at email@example.com
No Fields Found.