Permaculture Pioneers, stories from the new frontier
Permaculture Pioneers brings into a single volume the stories of the people who have been instrumental in creating the permaculture design system we have today.
The book is at the same time an autobiographical collection and an oral history of permaculture. It illustrates how innovative ideas start on society’s fringes and over time spiral into the mainstream.
It is also fascinating reading.
- 2:00pm Arrive for refreshments and tour our new Permaculture Interpretive Garden and Sustainability Education Hub.
- 2:30pm Welcome by Randwick’s Mayor Murray MatsonCosta Georgiadis (from SBS Garden Odysey) will facilitate a discussion with:- Kerry Dawborn, editor – David Holmgren, co-founder of permaculture and – pioneers: Fiona Campbell, Russ Grayson, Jill Finnane, Robyn Francis, Alanna Moore and Ro Morrow
- 3:30pm Launch of Permaculture Pioneers and Permaculture Diary and Calendar and signing
- Permaculture Pioneers book available from: http://www.holmgren.com.au/
- Permaculture Diary and Calendar 2012 available from : http://permacultureprinciples.com/resources.php
Turn off Bundock Street into Hendy Avenue then right into Marida Street.
Sign up to the PA eNews
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Permaculture Australia and our members.