Permaculture Australia is seeking Expressions of Interest to host the 16th Australasian Permaculture Convergence, to be held in April/May 2023. Traditionally an organisation from a different state or territory has hosted each time in rotation. A full list of past locations is listed below.
- Pappinbara, New South Wales (NSW)
- Otford, NSW
- Yarrahapinni, NSW
- Albury, NSW
- Crystal Waters, Queensland
- Roseworthy, South Australia
- Nimbin, NSW
- Eltham, Victoria
- Sydney, NSW
- Cairns, Queensland
- Turangi, New Zealand
- Penguin, Tasmania
- Perth, Western Australia
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- Brisbane, Queensland
- Open for submissions.
How to apply
Interested organisation(s) should completed an EOI submission describing:
- the vision for the APC
- possible venues for the APC, including a pre/post permaculture festival event
- the format of the event
- the organising group/committee and experience in event management.
The one page submission should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5th April 2021
All submissions received will be made public on the Permaculture Australia website following the closing date. Applicants will then be invited to speak to their application at the upcoming Australasian Permaculture Convergence, either in person or via web-link for those that aren’t present.
We look forward to receiving the submissions.