The APC14 team have got some great submissions in already for APC14 convergence happening from 15-19 April 2018, There workshops, presentations, a display section, a children’s education area as well as the inaugural ACT Permaculture Festival happening on Sunday 15 April 2018.
1 January 2018: abstract deadlines due.
What are your ideas?
Get your submissions for an activity you would like to run now, to help the programming team pull it all together.
Please outline your presentation in 150 – 200 words. Include:
- presenter’s name(s)
- working title
- if a panel, include the names of panel members
- the domain(s) and cross cutting themes your content will mainly focus on
- type of presentation (discussion, participatory group work, hands-on, lecture, experiential, mixed, other)
- any technology or other resources required (eg data projector, music, access to outside areas etc)
- limits (if any) on numbers attending
- anything else we should know
- presentations should be either 25 minutes or 45 minutes. Please indicate the length of your presentation, with final time determined once all submissions provided and the timetable is developed.
Useful deadline info
15 December: Abstract deadlines due.
15 January: Notification of acceptance.
15 February: Final papers/outlines due for publishing etc.
- presentations and final submissions of full paper will only be accepted from participants who have formally enrolled in the convergence, so you will need to ensure you have registered and paid by 15 February 2018 to be included
- your full paper, presentation or workshop outline and outcomes must be submitted by 15 February to enable all presentations to be published and made available to participants at APC14
- deadlines will be strictly adhered to
- send your information by completing the form by following the link below or via email to APC14 at email@example.com
Sign up to the PA eNews
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Permaculture Australia and our members.