What is Permafund?Permaculture International Public Fund (Permafund) is the tax deductible donation arm of Permaculture International Ltd.
Permafund is the charitable arm of Permaculture Australia. Its charter is to promote and support projects around the world that have a strong permaculture element.
Donations $2 and above are tax deductible in Australia.
Since 2012 Permafund has supplied supporting funds to projects in developing countries and in Australia and New Zealand. Funding is provided on application. Applications are assessed on need, on their alignment with permaculture principles and ethics, and on their viability.
You or your group can support the work of Permafund. Donations over $2 are tax deductible in Australia. We also welcome all permies and all permie groups to get in touch with us
How have previous grants been used?
- supporting the Greenhand Field School in Aceh to promote training and capacity building, and developing two permaculture demonstration sites to assist with:
- home garden models
- waste water treatments
- solid and liquid compost making
- contributing to the work of Permatil to assisting the publication of a permaculture manual for East Timor
- assisting to support two delegates from India and Nepal to attend the IPC 8 in Brazil, and to participate and share information on their return home
- assisting grass roots farmers to attend a permaculture design course in Nepal which was delivered by local permaculturalists.
Interested in donating to the Permafund?
By donating into the Permaculture International Public Fund (Permafund), you help fund some amazing projects and help students from remote regions to attend education and convergences.
Donations $2 and above are tax deductible in Australia. Electronic funds transfer are preferred as a direct deposit.Click here to donate
Help us promote the Permafund
Please download the image below to promote donating to the Permafund on your website for blog.
Link the image to: