Permaculture Australia’s Permafund is pleased to announce that the 2017 micro-grant round is now open for applications.
A limited number of Permafund grants are available for community-based organisations in Australia or overseas for amounts up to AUD $2,000 to support their work restoring and improving the environment and building resilient communities.
Before you download pdf documents and complete the Application Form please download and read the Grant Guidelines or view this webpage.
To submit your application
- Email application to: email@example.com
- Applications close midnight on Monday 16 October 2017.
- Successful applicants will be notified on or before 10 December 2017.
Download grant related documents
- Permafund 2017 Application form (Word doc)
- Permafund 2017 Application form (pdf)
- Grant Guidelines (pdf) or view this webpage.
For further information please contact Grant Coordinator Alexia Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Permaculture International Public Fund (Permafund) is the tax deductible donation arm of Permaculture International Ltd.
Permafund is the charitable arm of Permaculture Australia. Its charter is to promote and support projects around the world that have a strong permaculture element.
Donations $2 and above are tax deductible in Australia.
Permafund is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission — ABN 13 196 056 495.
These registered organisations must have a principal purpose of either:
- the protection and enhancement of the natural environment or of a significant aspect of the natural environment; or
- the provision of information or education, or the carrying on of research, about the natural environment or a significant aspect of the natural environment.