... is $45 for an automatic annual recurring renewal or
... is $50 for a one year payment
Application for ordinary (full) membership requires you to have completed a:
- Permaculture Design Course (PDC) or
- hold an Accredited Permaculture Training (APT) qualification Certificate III, IV or Diploma.
- OPEN TO those who have completed a PDC or hold an APT qualification Certificate III, IV or Diploma
- PROVIDES YOU with the ability to vote at General Meetings
- GIVES YOU access to the social networking section of Permaculture Australia's website
- RECEIVE a complimentary copy of PiP Australian Permaculture Magazine
- RECEIVE a regular PA eNews.
Once you are a full member you will be able to join other Permie members online to:
- join an interest group
- keep up with other PA members activities
- add your permaculture/related Courses & events to the site
- list your permaculture or permaculture group, educational or other business in the 'Directory'.
HOW TO PAY
Pay online via PAYPAL — annual recurring payment
$45 discounted option: Avoid the hassle of renewing every year—take our recurring annual membership payment option.*PAY $45 annual recurring fee here...
Pay online via PAYPAL — one year paymentPAY $50 one year payment fee here...
Pay offline via direct payment or cheque if you preferPAY $50 direct payment/cheque fee here...
* The discount for automatic renewal is only available when you pay by the recurring PayPal option.