Here’s your chance to win BIG and elevate your permaculture lifestyle to the next level. Get ready to be educated and inspired like never before.
🌟 The Grand Prize Includes: 🌟
🌿 1 x Set of Permaculture Ethics & Principles Fridge Magnets
🌞 1 x 2024 Melliodora Permaculture Calendar
📚 7 Incredible Books That Will Revolutionise Your Approach to Permaculture:
🏡 RetroSuburbia: The Downshifter’s Guide to a Resilient Future: by David Holmgren
🌏 Earth Restorer’s Guide to Permaculture by Rosemary Morrow
🌿 Essence of Permaculture booklet by David Holmgren
🍹 The Art of Frugal Hedonism by Annie Raser-Rowland and Adam Grubb
🐐 Our Street (Retrosuburbia for Kids by Beck Lowe, Brenna Quinlan and David Holmgren
🏝️470 by Linda Woodrow
💫 You Can Have Your Permaculture and Eat It Too! By Robin Clayfield
🎁 Approximate Total Prize Value over $300!
This is your opportunity to embrace permaculture principles and practices with a treasure trove of valuable resources. Whether you’re a permaculture veteran or just starting your sustainable journey, these prizes are bound to elevate your understanding and lifestyle. Already have these titles? We will aim to get them to the winner prior to Christmas – perfect for your gift list!
🌍 How to Enter:
1️⃣ Join Permaculture Australia as a Member in any membership category before 11pm AEDT Thursday the 30th November 2023 – https://permacultureaustralia.org.au/join-pa/
2️⃣ Already a member? Sit back, relax – you’re already in the draw!
📅 Full Terms and conditions can be found below
🌿🌟 Don’t miss your chance to win these incredible prizes that will help you lead a more eco-friendly and sustainable life. Enter now, and let’s transform the world one Permaculture enthusiast at a time!🌟🌿
Terms and Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Permaculture International Ltd trading as Permaculture Australia. The “Prize” refers to bundle prize of 1 set Permaculture Ethics & Principles Fridge Magnets, 1 2024 Melliodora Permaculture Calendar -7 books including RetroSuburbia: The Downshifter’s Guide to a Resilient Future: by David Holmgren, Earth Restorer’s Guide to Permaculture by Rosemary Morrow, Essence of Permaculture booklet by David Holmgren, The Art of Frugal Hedonism by Annie Raser-Rowland and Adam Grubb, Our Street (Retrosuburbia for Kids by Beck Lowe, Brenna Quinlan and David Holmgren, 470 by Linda Woodrow, You Can Have Your Permaculture and Eat It Too! By Robin Clayfield Approximate total prize value AUD $322.00
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 11pm AEDT Thursday the 30th November 2023 on. One (1) winner in Australia will be selected at random by The Promoter on Friday the 1st December 2023 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
To be eligible for the Prize draw, entrants must be a current financial member with paid membership of the Promoter prior to the close of the draw.
- The Promoters competitions are open only to residents of Australia. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
Employees, board members and volunteers of The Promoter are not eligible.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via joining as a member in any membership category at https://permacultureaustralia.org.au/join-pa/
- Existing financial members are automatically included in the draw. Must be a financial member as at 11pm AEDT Thursday the 30th November 2023
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner using RandomPicker software.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name will be posted on the website, social media accounts and newsletter of The Promoter after the winner has been selected.