Food 4 Thought Gathering website is now open for business!
Will we be seeing you in Hobart this March?
Food 4 Thought — exploring meaningful livelihoods in urban agriculture
Australian City Farms & Community Garden Network’s 6th national community garden gathering
21-23 March 2004
- get in quick to secure an early bird place which will close 5pm, Monday 17 February
- [button_link url=”http://events.communitygarden.org.au/” target=”blank” style=”blue” title=”” class=”” id=”” onclick=””]Find out how to book your early bird tickets[/button_link]
- we’re also welcoming Expressions of Interest from people who would like to hold a workshop at the event which will close 5pm Monday 17 February
- [button_link url=”http://events.communitygarden.org.au/workshop-idea/” target=”blank” style=”blue” title=”” class=”” id=”” onclick=””]Find out about submitting your workshop idea![/button_link]
Join our keynote speakers:
- Costa Georgiadis (ABC Gardening Australia)
- Steve Solomon (author of The Intelligent Gardener)
- Kirsten Larsen (Victorian Eco Innovation Lab)
- Bonnie and Harry Wykman (Black Earth Workser’ Collective)
- Nick Rose (The Australian Food Sovereignty Alliance)
- Sustainable Living Tasmania
- Peta Christensen (Cultivating Community)
- Chris Ennis (CERES Community Environment Park, Melbourne)
- Hannah Moloney (Good Life Permaculture, Tasmania)
- and more social and food system innovators in Hobart this Autumn for three days of intellectual and heart-warming delight.
Let’s come together to learn, connect, share, push the boundaries and celebrate urban agriculture.
Print and post up our poster attached in your community garden and spread the word – look forward to catching up in Hobart!
[button_link url=”http://permacultureaustralia.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/ACFCGN-poster_hobart_web.pdf” target=”blank” style=”blue” title=”” class=”” id=”” onclick=””]Download Food 4 Thought poster (317KB)[/button_link]