Permaculture Design Course in the Perth Hills
February 26 @ 9:00 am - March 28 @ 5:00 pm$997 – $1330
Join us for an inspiring, practical and life changing permaculture design course. This full-time course will provide you with the skills to build resilience into your existing landscapes – at home, in your family, in your communities and beyond. Major topics in this course include;
- Permaculture design for regeneration,
– Drought-proofing your landscape,
– Creating food gardens and
– Building local communities.
Permaculture provides you with a design system thinking that will extend far beyond your back garden. It is a tool box to draw upon as we are faced with uncertainty and questions. Permaculture facilitates us to focus on making better decisions, once we understand we have a choice.
This course will be based at Candlelight Farm in the Perth hills and will incorporate tours to other permaculture properties of different sizes.
– minimum 72 hours of tuition following the guidelines as set by the Permaculture Institute of Australia
– Tours, hands on activities, printed working file and all handouts
– Design your own project
– Morning and afternoon tea
– Post course follow-up
Course runs over three long weekends from 9 am to 5 pm. Whilst we base ourselves at Candlelight Farm, we do visit urban and rural permaculture properties in Perth and also spend a full day at Ecoburbia, Beaconsfield.