AHC33816 – Certificate III in Permaculture
February 2 @ 9:00 am - October 13 @ 3:30 pm
Are you interested in learning permaculture skills to help make lives, homes and communities more sustainable?
Join us in a life changing experiance as you immerse yourself in Permaculture principles and sustainable living in the Byron Shire, the green heart of the North Coast. Make like-minded friends in this highly practical course as you gain experience and confidence to transition your life, and the lives of others, towards a better future.
* Permaculture principles and ethics
* Integrated plant and animal systems
* Seed saving and propagation
* Establishment of urban permaculture systems
* Planning and design of food forests and orchards
* Building and installation of permaculture structures
* Crop planning, maintenance, harvesting and cooking
* Installation and maintenance of permaculture water systems
* Plant, pest and disease management
* Landscape and map interpretation
* Soil health and soil types
This course is run two days a week – Tue and Wed 9am to 3.30pm over an 8mth period giving you the time to gain valuable skills, knowledge and transform your life.
This course is being offered as a subsidised course to eligible students under the NSW Government Smart and Skilled program. Applications for these subsidised places are limited so a funded place cannot be guaranteed.
For more information about this nationally recognised training head to our website http://www.byronpermaculture.org.au or call 02 6684 3374