Donations of $2 or more are tax-deductible in Australia.
- every dollar helps Permafund make a difference with micro-grants for permaculture-related projects by organisations in Australia and overseas
- gifts to Permafund are changing lives and restoring environments around the world
- even small grants can make a massive difference in many countries and help communities improve their circumstances and surroundings
- your donations demonstrate the permaculture spirit of sharing and goodwill.
How can I donate?
A new feature on the Permaculture Australia website makes setting up a regular donation easy.
Permafund gratefully accepts:
- one-off donations
- recurring donations
- tithes from businesses who donate a percentage profits
- proceeds from an open farm or garden
- corporate contributions
- funds raised by events, workshops and courses, etc
In 2017 micro-grants were distributed to six projects that fulfilled the principal purpose of Permafund:
- to help preserve, restore and enhance natural environments and habitats through permaculture education and the application of permaculture design principles
- to support community development projects in Australia and internationally
- to support permaculture education and the distribution of education materials to benefit communities globally.
Permafund continues to support the Permatil project to produce and publish the new edition of the multi-volume Tropical Permaculture Guidebook and to evaluate the success of permaculture education in Timor Leste schools.
To donate, choose your payment option from the list below. The earth will thank you!
For more information about Permafund
- visit https://permacultureaustralia.org.au/permafund/
- contact the Permafund team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to make a donation via Paypal (annual or recurring payment), Direct Payment (bank transfer) or cheque…
Step 1: Choose your payment option from the three options below…
- Recurring payment via Paypal
- One-off payment via Paypal
- Offline Payment — more details will be revealed to show bank payment details and an address to which to post the cheque once you complete Step 2 below.
Step 2: Choose the amount you wish to donate below.
- For the RECURRING payment option, tick the box and choose the frequency of payment by the day, week, month or by year.
- You can cancel your RECURRING PAYMENTS via Paypal by going to your Paypal account.
Step 3: Click on the ‘DONATE NOW’ button if you have your payments options ready.
Step 4: A form will be revealed for you to complete your contact details and confirm donation amount screen.
Step 5: Complete your personal information and billing details.
Step 6: Click on the final button — ‘DONATE NOW’ and you are all done.
Thanks for your generosity and implementing the third ethic of Permaculture — ‘Sharing What’s Spare’.
RECURRING PAYMENTS via Paypal
ONE-OFF PAYMENT via Paypal
OFFLINE PAYMENTS via direct payment or cheque
PERMACULTURE INTERNATIONAL LTD trades as Permaculture Australia. When you donate to the Permafund via Paypal you will be directed to Permaculture International Ltd’s Paypal account.
Having trouble with online or offline payments?
If you are having trouble with your Paypal payment you can opt for the offline payment system.
Let us know if you are having any trouble and we can investigate further.