Directory Categories: Online and TasDirectory Tags: Consultation, Permaculture Design, and Permaculture Garden
- Sweet Spot Gardens is a Permaculture design and consultancy business focused on a collaborative process. We have extensive experience in Permaculture for home and small scale food producing systems and specialise in:
Our design process results in gardens which are healthy, beautiful and adapted to your landscape, lifestyle and needs. Located on Pydairrerme country, lutruwita (Tasmania) we thrive on our tiny homestead. We provide garden services mainly by online correspondence for cool, temperature and Mediterranean climates. We have extensive experience in permaculture living and facilitating gardening and therapeutic horticulture for people from all walks of life, including people who need support with their mental health, people with dementia and other cognitive impairment. We believe people of all ages and abilities can engage in gardening and reap the benefits, whether in their own home garden, balcony or community garden.
- Urban and suburban spaces
- Community gardens
- Sensory gardens
- Shared spaces
- Child focused and nature play areas
- Intergenerational interactions
- Therapeutic gardens for people with complex requirements
- Tasman Peninsula, Fortescue
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.