Permaculture Australia (PA) is a volunteer run and managed organisation seeking a motivated person to join the core team as Administration and Membership Manager.
This position is part paid and part voluntary to:
- provide administrative support to the PA Working Groups and Board of Directors
- manage membership records, applications, member enquiries and communications
- work with Membership Team promoting membership and developing and improving member services
- work with the Communications Team regarding website function and maintenance
- work with PA accountant and web coordinator regarding database management
- support the growth of Permaculture Australia.
Up to 10 hours paid per month at $30 per hour (under contract, ABN essential). Plus, if agreeable to the successful applicant, voluntary work and meetings variable from 2 hours to a maximum of 10 hours per month.
Work from home office. Meetings by Skype or teleconference. Requires good internet and phone access.
Weekly 3-5 hours (12-20 hours per month).
Skills & Experience include:
- administrative & organisational skills
- oral and written communications
- IT proficiency (spreadsheets, databases, WordPress, MailChimp)
- social media savvy.
Job application submissions
Applications in writing to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Tuesday June 13th. Please address the criteria in the Job Description and include the telephone numbers of two referees.
The directors of PA plan to interview all applicants who address the criteria by Skype at a mutually agreeable time.