Permaculture Australia’s Permafund is pleased to announce that the 2017 micro-grant round is now open for applications.
A limited number of Permafund grants are available for community-based organisations in Australia or overseas for amounts up to AUD $2,000 to support their work restoring and improving the environment and building resilient communities.
To submit your application
- Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications close midnight on Friday 16 October 2017.
- Successful applicants will be notified on or before 10 December 2017.
Download grant related documents
- Permafund 2017 Application form (Word doc)
- Permafund 2017 Application form (pdf)
- Grant Guidelines (pdf) or view this webpage.
For further information please contact Grant Coordinator Alexia Martinez at email@example.com
Permafund is the charitable arm of Permaculture Australia. Its charter is to promote and support projects around the world that have a strong permaculture element.
Donations $2 and above are tax deductible in Australia.
Permafund is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission — ABN 13 196 056 495.
These registered organisations must have a principal purpose of either:
- the protection and enhancement of the natural environment or of a significant aspect of the natural environment; or
- the provision of information or education, or the carrying on of research, about the natural environment or a significant aspect of the natural environment.