Permaculture Australia (PA) is a volunteer run and managed organisation seeking a motivated person to join the core team as Administration and Membership Manager.
This position is part paid and part voluntary to:
- provide administrative support to the PA Working Groups and Board of Directors
- manage membership records, applications, member enquiries and communications
- work with Membership Team promoting membership and developing and improving member services
- work with the Communications Team regarding website function and maintenance
- work with PA accountant and web coordinator regarding database management
- support the growth of Permaculture Australia.
Up to 10 hours paid per month at $30 per hour (under contract, ABN essential). Plus, if agreeable to the successful applicant, voluntary work and meetings variable from 2 hours to a maximum of 10 hours per month.
Work from home office. Meetings by Skype or teleconference. Requires good internet and phone access.
Weekly 3-5 hours (12-20 hours per month).
Skills & Experience include:
- administrative & organisational skills
- oral and written communications
- IT proficiency (spreadsheets, databases, WordPress, MailChimp)
- social media savvy.
Job application submissions
The directors of PA plan to interview all applicants who address the criteria by Skype at a mutually agreeable time.