Permaculture Program Manager Melbourne
Based Indian Aid Project
You can find this project in the Permaculture Research Institute projects section under 'Traditional Healthcare Datam'.
Moringa Project is a Melbourne based NGO developing an integrated healthcare/agriculture/sustainable energy/community development/social enterprise project in partnership with local Indian NGO, Traditional Healthcare India.
The role of Permaculture Program Manager involves overseeing all aspects of permaculture design and implementation, liaising with other members of the project team and ensuring integration of the various aspects of the project with the permaculture program.
An important part of the permaculture program is the devlopment of training and education programs related to permaculture and ecological agriculture.
The following skills/attributes are desired but not essential:[bullet_list icon="check" indent="10px" style="dark"]
- recognised permaculture/agricutural training.
- previous experience/training in agricultural aid/development.
- travel experience esp. India.
Please send expressions of interest and CV to:[bullet_list icon="check" indent="10px" style="dark"]
- Patrick O'Neill, CEO Moringa Project — patrick.oneill[at]svhm.org.au
- more more information contact Patrick on 0404 409 345