Thank you for showing interest in becoming an incorporated member of Permaculture Australia. Below is a list of benefits and the three different types of incorporated memberships available.
- PROVIDES YOU with the ability for one vote at general meetings
- GIVES YOU access to the social networking section of Permaculture Australia's website
- RECEIVE a complimentary copy of PiP Permaculture Magazine
- RECEIVE the regular PA eNews.
Once you are an incorporated member you will be able to join other members online to:
- join an interest group or setup up a groups discussion area for your organisation
- keep up with other PA members activities
- add your permaculture/related courses and events to the site
- list your permaculture group, educational or other business in the directory.
What are the three levels of incorporated membership?
The three levels of incorporated membership are open to those organisation that subscribe to:
- Permaculture ethics; these are central to the aims and objectives as stated in the organisation’s constitution.
- Permaculture practices that are central to the organisation’s operations and activities as evidenced by it’s constitution and/or annual reports.
What are the annual fees?
- $60 ($55 with automatic annual renewal) for member based non-profit incorporated organisations with up to 100 members
- $85 ($80 with automatic annual renewal) for member based non-profit incorporated organisations with over 100 members
- $85 ($80 with automatic annual renewal) for non-membership based and for-profit incorporated organisations.
Find out more about incorporated memberships...
HOW TO APPLY
Here are the steps:
- Download the application form (word file) below.
- Complete the application form entering the details of the member of your group who has the qualifications to be a voting member of PA. Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The PA Board can then tend to approving the application and will be in contact with you.
- When your application has been approved by the board, your nominated member will receive notification with a link back to this page.
- Once you receive the membership approval and the link back to this page, scroll down to the appropriate payment option below to make your payment.
HOW TO PAY/RENEW
After your application has been approved by the board of Permaculture Australia, please make payment using the appropriate payment option below.
Once payment has been verified your nominated member will receive details on how to log into the website to enable you to upload your organisations details in the directory, or add course and events or chat via our social media section of the website.