Join Permaculture Australian then...
...chat with other permies in our groups and forums
...add your permaculture business to our directory
...add your courses and events to our event calendar
...receive your copy of Pip Australian Permaulture Magazine
What are the three levels of membership for Permaculture Australia?
1. Ordinary (full) membership
... is $35 per year and is open to those who have completed a:
- Permaculture Design Course (PDC) or
- hold an Accredited Permaculture Training (APT) qualification Certificate III, IV or Diploma.
2. Associate membership
... is $25 per year and is open to all supporters (no PDC or APT requirement applies)
3. Incorporated membership
There are three levels of incorporated membership, those organisation have:
- Permaculture ethics that are central to the aims and objectives as stated in the organisation’s constitution
- Permaculture practices that are central to the organisation’s operations and activities as evidenced by it’s constitution and/or annual reports
The annual Incorporated Membership fees are:
- $50 for member-based non-profit incorporated organisations with up to 100 members
- $70 for member-based non-profit incorporated organisations with over 100 members
- $75 for non-membership and for-profit incorporated organisations.