EVENT DETAILS...WHEN: Friday 10 August 2012 until Sunday 12 August 2012
TIME: 9:00am to 5:00pm
WHERE: Crystal Waters Permaculture Eco-village 65 Kilcoy Lane Conondale
‘Permaculture Meets Creative Design’ Weekend Workshop
5pm Friday to 5pm Sunday—with Robin Clayfield and friends
At Crystal Waters Permaculture Eco-village, 65 Kilcoy Lane, Conondale, Q’ld 4552
A weekend full of Learning, Creativity, Inspiration, Community Connection, Tours and Site Visits, Ideas, Fun, Local Food and Connection with Nature.
- Introduction to Permaculture
- Hands-On Permaculture Gardening
- Gardens of Shapes and Symbols
- Social Design within the Garden and Society
- Labyrinth Design, Layout and Making
- Backyard Gardens and Creative Possibilities
- Art, Craft and Creativity in the Garden
- Crystal Waters Village Design
- Networking and Learning Exchange
- Cultivating the Passionate Gardner in you.
Includes 2 full days of delicious, mostly local and organic food, all day cuppas, morning teas, garden, farm and community tours, tuition, handouts…
- $395 waged individual
- $295 concession.
- add either Bunkhouse $35 for 2 nights or
- $26 Camping for 2 nights at Crystal Waters EcoPark or
- ask for other options—Cabin, Guesthouse, B&B.
- P: 0754944707
- E: email@example.com
- W: www.dynamicgroups.com.au