EVENT DETAILS...WHEN: Saturday 10 June 2017 until Sunday 11 June 2017
TIME: 12:00am to 11:59pm
WHERE: Valley’s End Permaculture Homestead and Farm Beaven Lane Jilliby
Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 June 2017
Two days packed with everything you need to know to start your permaculture journey…
- ecological underpinning
- overview of the foundation of permaculture design: patterns – how to read them, what to make of them
- zoning your landscape and your work
- practical sessions: water, veggie patch, animal systems, soils, compost, pest management, social permaculture
- land-less permaculture options (for those renting, apartment living, etc.)
The course will take place on our farm (Jilliby – Central Coast, Australia).
You can peg your swag/tent here for the weekend, or park your van/caravan… for free.
Or you can stay in our AirBnB room… not for free!
Just let me know at the time of booking.
Course fees include:
- Weekend-packed of teaching + practical sessions
- Morning/Afternoon tea refreshments will be provided
- “The Earth User’s Guide to Permaculture” by Rosemary Morrow
- Course notes
- BYO lunch
- Breakfasts and dinners are optional and not included in your fees.
- Entitlement to 20% discount to our PDC.
Booking until 15 June 2017
A deposit of $50 is required upon booking