Notice to members of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Permaculture International Limited to be held:
- Sunday 14th May 2017 at 11.30 am EST at Djanbung Gardens, Nimbin (find out more here), NSW or join us via Teleconference (see instructions below)
Members are recommended to read the report before the meeting. Please email the secretary if you require a PDF version to be sent to you:
The meeting will cover standard AGM business as per the following Agenda.
- Appointment of Chair
- Minutes of Previous Meeting
- To receive and adopt:
- The Directors Report and Statement
- Balance Sheets and Statement of Income and Expenses for 2015.
- Auditor's Report thereon.
- Appointment of Financial Reviewer for 2016
The Meeting will consider Mr Tony Ager’s re-appointment and if seen fit, pass the following resolution:
“That Tony Ager of TST Audit and Assurance Services, St Kilda Road Melbourne, be appointed to conduct a financial review of the company’s accounts for the year ended 31 December 2016.”
- Special Resolutions – no special resolutions to be considered
- Election of Board Members (7 positions)
- Appointment of a returning officer
- Board Member positions declared vacant
- Nominations and election of new Board
- Nominations and appointment of office bearers (Secretary and Treasurer)
- Chair closes meeting.
Permaculture International Ltd.
Australian Company Number: 003 386 258
PO Box 230 CHURCH POINT NSW 2105, AUSTRALIA
Election of Directors to the Permaculture Australia Board
The Permaculture Australia Annual General Meeting is coming up on Sunday 14 May 2017 at 11.30 am, with 7 Board members to be elected by the Permaculture Australia current financial members.
Therefore, to be active in the organisation and help its development over the coming twelve months and beyond, it important to:
- Make sure you are a current financial member of Permaculture Australia and
- Consider whether you may like to nominate to become a Board member or if you would like to nominate another qualified permaculturalist to become a Board member (with their prior agreement).
- Attend and contribute to the AGM which is held by teleconference on the above AGM date.
- If you are not available on the AGM date to submit your proxy vote beforehand.
Nominations so far...
There have been nominations come in where the nominees are not accepting nominations for this AGM:
- Annaliese Hordern (QLD)
- Robyn Francis (NSW)
- xx (SA)
- Kym Blechynden (TAS)
- Ian Lillington (VIC)
- Virginia Solomon (VIC)
- xxx (WA)
The following people have been nominated for election to the management board of Permaculture Australia.