Submissions are now open for presentations, workshops and specific sessions during APC13. You are invited to submit a half to one page abstract of your presentation outline for consideration. A selection panel will review all submissions and chose those that will complement each other and provide a balance, depth and spread to discussion on the themes of the convergence.
Theme: Designing for resilience
The overall theme for APC13 is Designing for Resilience, but a number of sub-themes as headings for concurrent sessions have also been mooted and include:
- best practice
- tools and techniques
- future possibilities.
Important dates and guidelines for submissions
- Submissions of abstracts by May 31, 2016.
- Notification of acceptance by June 10, 2016.
- Presentations should be 30-45 minutes, with final time determined once all submissions provided and the timetable can be developed.
- A number of workshops are planned for the open-to-public Expo on Sunday October 2. You are invited to offer to run a hands-on workshop on some aspect of permaculture practice. Your session should be informative and engaging, as we anticipate people with little permaculture background may attend.
- Your presentation and final submissions of full paper will only be accepted from participants who have formally enrolled in the convergence.
- Your full paper or presentation or workshop outline and outcomes must be submitted by August 31, 2016 to enable all presentations to be published and made available to participants at APC13.
- Deadlines will be strictly adhered to.
Let’s all make this convergence a resounding success by supporting our endeavours to provide a full and varied program.
Email your abstract by May 31, 2016 to...
- Ross Mars at firstname.lastname@example.org