Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Permaculture International Limited members will be held:
- Wednesday 11th March 2015 at 1.00pm-3:30pm at the Australasian Permaculture Convergence 12,
Penguin Primary School
105 Ironcliffe Rd Penguin TAS 7316
Members are recommended to read the report before the meeting. Please email the secretary if you require a PDF version to be sent to you:
The meeting will cover standard AGM business as per the following Agenda:
- review of the progress of the past few years
- presentation of the 2014 Annual Report
- discussion about the future activities and organisational process
- election of new office holders.
Signed John McKenzie
Permaculture International Ltd.
Australian Company Number: 003 386 258
PO Box 230 CHURCH POINT NSW 2105, AUSTRALIA
Election of Directors to the Permaculture Australia Board
The Permaculture Australia Annual General Meeting is coming up at the Australasian Permaculture Convergence 12 on Wednesday 11 March 2015 at 11.30 pm, with 7 Board members to be elected by the Permaculture Australia current financial members.
Therefore, to be active in the organisation and help its development over the coming twelve months and beyond, it important to:
- Make sure you are a current financial member of Permaculture Australia and
- Consider whether you may like to nominate to become a Board member or if you would like to nominate another qualified permaculturalist to become a Board member (with their prior agreement).
- Attend and contribute to the AGM which is held by teleconference on the above AGM date.
- If you are not available on the AGM date to submit your proxy vote beforehand.